The 14th of October 2017 marked the 1 year anniversary of when I walked into Gold’s Gym Rockingham for my first workout on this journey. From that day my life has changed more than...
- The Stain of Homelessness – My Long Lasting Effects of Sleeping Rough
- How Adopting a Greyhound Changed How I View My Past and My Mental Health
- What’s With All The Black? How Wearing Black Became My Security Blanket
- 2019 Goals – Moving Forward on My Journey
- 2018 in Review – Accomplishments, Highlights & Setbacks