Throw back to some 200kg (441lbs) unhappy snaps. These are incredibly hard to look at, yet I’m extremely happy with how far I’ve come. The thing that stands out to me is even though...
- The Stain of Homelessness – My Long Lasting Effects of Sleeping Rough
- How Adopting a Greyhound Changed How I View My Past and My Mental Health
- What’s With All The Black? How Wearing Black Became My Security Blanket
- 2019 Goals – Moving Forward on My Journey
- 2018 in Review – Accomplishments, Highlights & Setbacks